Friday, May 16, 2008

Sarahs House!

This is my BFF Sarah Mulcock we went over to her house and did a fashion show!



This is Rachel! We went out side and pretended that we were models, and were preforming our cat walks!


For our fashion show we dressed up really crazy! Rachel had a High school Musical Shirt on with yellow and blue striped shorts! Then I have a Barbie shirt on with froggy pants and a scarf for a hat! Sarah had on a hippie shirt with cowboy boots and her hair in a little girls pig tails! We were so crazy!


Crazy! Crazy! Crazy!


This is Rachel again! We were all practicing how to dance for EFY!!





3 comments:

sarah ann said...

That night was so much fun! We are so CrAzY! Good times :) BRITTANY SPENCER! What are you thinking putting that UGLY picture of me on here?!I'm gonna spank your little tush!

sarah ann said...

You need to blog about EFY little missy!!! :)

sarah ann said...

Brittany, Don't make me come over there and spank your little tush! Blog!

Rachel and I

Rachel and I