Friday, June 20, 2008

EFY-May 26-31st 2008

I really loved the experience I had at EFY. I loved being roommates with Rachel! It was also fun to be there with Brittney, Sarah, Cody, Courtney, and her brother. The classes were great especially Brother Wilcox. There was a time that we went to the same class twice-we are geeks. The first dance was the best because no "high heels" - yeah! I got the biggest blisters. Our counselors were fun and weird at times. I love the spirit of the whole program and how I felt while I was there. I'm also grateful for meeting new people like-Adam, Jesse, Preston, Brittney, and Ben. I can't wait until next year!
Boys in our company

Our group: Brittney, Abbie, Brittney, Rachel, Sarah, Lori, Me, Morgan, and Kristin


Pizza Party!!




Hangin' out



My roommate and cousin Rachel
This is how Rachel likes to Text people at night-hee hee



Brett is scared of the "Flash"
NERD ALERT!


What a stud!


Our Crazy Counselor's


Free time



Trying to fit 7 people in this pose is hard


My very first dance-we are party animals!



Jesse


The 3 Brittany's



Cody stuffing his face :)


Our Room

















1 comments:

Heather said...

Brittany-cute blog! I love you.

Rachel and I

Rachel and I