Friday, March 27, 2009

Camping

For our Spring Break we all went camping with the Martins, Gma and Gpa, and half the Nance's!!!We had so much and it was so pretty up there!!! All the kids had to get the wood for the fire :/ We all had a competition to see who could bring down the biggest piece...I think Kyle, Landon, and Anna won!!! WOW that is a BIG piece of wood!

Landon was soooooooooooo clean the first night:)

Trying to warm our bums:) cuz it was cold!!! Sarah, Me, Kayla, and Kalia


EWWW I look so gross with two days of no makeup!!!



Mom and Landon eating Ho-Bo Dinners

Logan and Trevor

I love Caleb's face in this pic, he is so cute! I wish he was still here:(


RAWR!!!

NERD LIGHTS
Kayla, Sarah, Sabrina, and Kalia

GRRRRR!!!

I have no idea what she was doing here:/

hehe

Landon, Kyle, and Andrew

SILLY BOYS

cRAzy KylE

I guessed mom was thinking here "... are you kidding me, will you stop taking pictures Brittany..." OR "... If you take another picture of me I will kill you..."

GOoFy



















1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha "NERD LIGHTS"

Rachel and I

Rachel and I